Sunday 30 August 2009

Dan vs. Uploading Blog Posts

I'm currently in Lithuania in the coastal city of Klaipeda where Lithuanian Christian College is located. For the last few days we have been exploring the country and the area, such as Vilnius the capital of Lithuania, and Trakai, a historic site where we toured an ancient castle. I"ll try to post some pictures but I'm not really sure how yet, so we'll see how that goes...
I think you can see a picture of the castle at Trakai on the left.

On the right are some of the Sand Dunes ad Nida, you can see the Curonian Spit, the peninsula dividing the Curonian Lagoon and the Baltic Sea.
Here's the sign for the school where I'm living. It's an international school so the classes are taught in English. I'm living in an apartment-style dorm with three Ukranians. We've been having fun sharing games, music, pictures, food and other items of cultural awesomeness.
More to come later, I promise. I'm seven hours ahead of PA time, so it's past midnight for me now. Goodnight, world

No comments:

Post a Comment